Web Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm Soooo Over You!!

Over the next week or so, I’ll be doing a few blogs about love songs. Everybody loves a good love song. Some people like ‘em fast and some people like ‘em slow. There’s something on my list for everyone!


Today we’ll be reviewing my top picks for “I’m still pissed off really bad” songs.


1. Rearranged by Limp Bizkit

Basically, she did him wrong. Very wrong. He would have tried to work things out but she waited too long! Now he's done.


Best Line: "You're no good for me, thank God it's over"





2. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

Everyone knows this one. He cheated and she got even. He loved his ride more than her and she hit him where it would hurt the most.
Now let me tell you, she's got cat balls. I've dug my key into the side of a truck before but never had the nerve to carve my name on his leather seats.
Come to think of it, that guy had cloth seats so it wouldn't have sent the same message.

Best Line: "Right now he's probably dabbing on $3 worth of that bathroom Polo"






3. You Outta Know by Alanis Morissette


This woman has got to be the most pissed off woman alive! The song speaks for itself.

Best Line: "And everytime I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it. Well, can you feel it?"


4. F.O.D. by Green Day

Wow...it doesn't get any more clear than this. If you're trying to tell your other half goodbye, then this is the way to do it!


Best Line: "I'm taking pride in telling you to fuck off and die"


1 comment:

  1. Idiot Wind-Bob Dylan: "Idiot wind blowing every time you move your teeth. You're an idiot babe, it's a wonder you still know how to breathe."

    Dead Flowers-Rolling Stones: "Send me dead flowers to my wedding, and I won't forget to put roses on your grave."

    ReplyDelete