Web Search

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No Apologies....Not Happening!

I was chastised for exploiting a news story on my facebook page in reference to a man who was arrested for trying to entice a minor for sex (or something similar). I was told this man is a person and has a family. Well, guess what….I am a person and I have a family, too and don’t want my children molested by a predator.


1. Creepy men don’t just get arrested for the hell of it. There is a reason and cause behind it. (And for the record, I personally don’t believe in “innocent until proven guilty”. Like I said, there’s obviously a reason he was arrested. We all know OJ killed Nicole but he was found innocent and we all know Michael Jackson wasn't innocent either!)

2. This creepy man used to work at the same school from where I graduated. Yes, it was several years ago but just the thought of this man having access to young people freaks the crap out of me.

3. He claims to be a Christian. I don’t know a single Christian who’s a sexual predator. I have however heard of several sexual predators/offenders that claim to be Christians.


I’m not going to apologize for offending anyone. There’s no point in it.

1 comment: